Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Return To The Galaxy


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Up until a few months ago my Pixel 6 Pro was easily my favorite cell so far. Then for some reason it stopped doing the one function a phone needs to do, working as a phone. People would call, but it would never ring or show anything missed on my end. The calls just went off into nowhere. That's not acceptable with work and family trying to get in touch with me, so I had to change.

Enter the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra. Honestly the S24 Plus was enough phone for me, but the Ultra has a huge 200 MP zoom lens. I take a lot of pictures with my phone and couldn't resist the siren song of that feature.

 So far I'm really liking this phone, and you know, it actually gets all the calls sent to it so that's nice.

 Just for fun, a little blog memory lane:

2021 - Pixel 6 Pro 

2016 - Samsung Galaxy S7

2014 - Samsung Galaxy S5 

2012 - Motorola Droid Razr Maxx

2010 - Motorola Droid

2008 - Motorola Maxx

Pre 2008 - LG VX-6000

 Fun fact the Motorola Maxx was the first phone with a camera, at a whopping 2 MP!


 


 

 

No comments: